At Leggett & Platt GSC, we've developed a vast network to ensure we can meet our customers’ specific needs, whether they require a truckload over the road or a shipping container sent halfway across the world.
Truckload service is at the core of Leggett & Platt GSC. Our robust carrier network and longstanding relationships allow us to offer our services across North America. From contracted capacity to our own asset fleet, we offer unique solutions that focus on on-time results, which impacts bottom lines and fosters long-term strategic partnerships.
We can customize a shipping solution to fit your needs, with a commitment to limiting transportation spend and mitigating marketplace changes and risks.
- Dry van – flatbed – refrigerated
- Flexible solutions, from single truckload to entire supply chain
- 24/7 personal commitment
- Track and trace shipments online
Leggett & Platt GSC takes the stress out of Less-than-Truckload shipping. With nationwide coverage and the ability to create customer-specific pricing, we create shipping strategies that allow our customers to focus on their responsibilities while we focus on minimizing supply chain gaps.
- Full service throughout North America
- Best combination of price and service
- Real-time tracking from origin to destination
- Customizable reports
- LTL and consolidation options for dry van, temperature-controlled, flatbed shipments
- Volume LTL capabilities available
Whether you’re looking for modal conversion strategies to keep costs down, or have longer delivery windows that don’t require urgency, our intermodal services are a great way to see immediate costs savings and divert shipments from volatile seasonality or marketplace conditions.
We’re contracted with multiple intermodal providers, offering a competitive advantage through cost savings and greener transit mileage.
- Competitive and consistent pricing
- Committed capacity and modal alternatives to fit your needs
- Flexibility for short-term needs and volume surges
- Single point of contact and easy conversion of shipments between truck and rail
It’s no secret that ocean freight plays a big part in your landed costs. Ocean carriers continue to consolidate and restructure their operations, which could result in additional costs to you. With the ever-changing international shipping landscape, L&P Shippers Association is here to manage your global logistics needs.
The L&P Shippers Association is a not-for-profit, full-container shipper co-op that can offer you lower rates due to the amount of full container volume we deal with, along with the relationships we’ve established with carriers.
Learn more about the benefits of joining the LPSA.
Improve your supply chain management by joining The L&P Shippers Association.
- No membership fee
- Flexible Minimum Quantity Commitment (MQC)
- Global coverage
- Not commodity-specific
- Direct carrier bill of lading
- Coverage with all major carriers and alliances
- One fixed LPSA fee per container, no matter the equipment size
- Decades of international supply chain experience
- Value-added services
- Dedicated customer service